Wednesday, November 11, 2009

T.V. Interview




Joy In Our Town is a segment hosted by Genet Chenier of KETH-TV 14 in Houston, Texas. I spent a few very enjoyable hours at the station being interviewed by Genet. The topic was "back pain". Genet is very gracious and the interview went great.

In fact, they've invited me back in January with the intention of doing a longer segment on our book, Give to Live and the mission work I participate in. I'll let you know when that takes place. In the meantime, watch the Back Pain program. The air dates and time for Joy In Our Time are:

December 7, 2009 10:30 a.m.CST
December 8, 2009 2:30 a.m.CST
December 10, 2009 2:30 a.m.CST
December 11, 2009 12:00 p.m.CST
December 12, 2009 2:30 a.m.CST

http://www.communityedtv.org/KETH_houston.htm

Serving You,
Dr. Rick Barrett

P.S. I've also attached a couple of photos from the River Oaks Bookstore book signing!






No comments: